Cool Trenga Racing story...

TechBlaster

Just say NO to "Stock"
Aug 6, 2009
MY TOWN, PA
It started on Ebay, saw a cool Trenga seat cover mounted on a super clean seat, ready to mount up. It was a little pricey, and included a $30 shipping charge from DE, which is close to me. So, I started asking him some questions, if he would take a smaller offer, where is he in DE to possibly avoid shipping, etc.

His Ebay auction ended without selling and he began to stay in contact with me.
Long story short, we worked out a half way meeting place, I drove out(say 30 min from my house) and met up with him in a parking lot for the sale of this pretty cool custom seat.

So, I am here chatting with this very nice, seasoned quad "guy", just chattin' bikes and what not. He spoke a few times of this "failing" company due to economy crisis, etc, and that he was just sad to watch it go under. So, I started asking more detailed questions and soon enough I find myself talking to Eric Trenga himself, I was like wow!!!

So, sad story, Trenga is basically done due to economical hardship, there just isn't enough room for it in the economy, sad to say. Wish it was different for them, as they always were a decent aftermarket company, that was obviously well known in the blaster community. I gave him the respect he deserves, and thanked him for taking the time to come out and meet me.

So, back to the seat. Another cool story.
This specific custom Trenga seat cover was individually designed for a Trenga family member, and never got mounted up on the said Blasty with the graphic kit that was made for it as well, etc.
So, I ended up with a kick a$$ custom one of a kind seat, made by Trenga, for Trenga, imagine that????

Happy holidays to Eric Trenga, and his family, and the entire Blaster Forum community. Thx for letting me share my story, see the pics below for the sick a$$ seat, thx Eric!!!!!! I:II:II:I

6309-imag1227.jpg

6308-imag1226.jpg

6307-imag1224.jpg

thats pretty fuggin sick bro, it sucks to hear of companies like trenga dying in this crap economy, i remember seeing them on my atv offroad fury 2 game, haha

cool seat, and story bro !!!!!

Wow... small world haha. It is sad to see a big business go down from the economy. That is a badass seat for sure!!!!

Sweet find dude!!!

it's really too bad that they're going to be done. Businesses his size are going to be hurting bad right now. people don't have much money to spend on their toys right now.

awesome seat though man, probably never see another like it!

Heck yea X2 on that, how old did he look? (not knowing how old he is)

I'd go with a smooth 55, based on his know-itude...
Very cool guy to meet.

******* He has a some sick "stuff" available, PM me if ur interested in a Trenga owned roller with A-Arms, swinger, Trenga hydro's, the works.

OR a crate supplied CT240 longrod motor, 40+ HP, and pretty nice on the eyes as well. Everything together is basically missing a carb and pipe kit, the rest can be had from Eric. I am probably gonna put together a proper SALE Thread for his stuff, as he is askin' me to assist in moving it, that is if anyone in the Blaster Community is itchin for it. 8-|

Just let me know if you have any questions, I have some pics of the stuff too, very nice.

thats pretty fuggin sick bro, it sucks to hear of companies like trenga dying in this crap economy, i remember seeing them on my atv offroad fury 2 game, haha

Man I played that game and raced the trenga blaster every race even before I had a blaster

Wow that seat looks sweet! And yeah I remember that game too lol. It's cool getting to meet a big time builder. Sad that the business is going down though. Maybe we can help him out with our deep pockets. Just get some money from AWK! lol I talk to Tom Carlson at TC Racing all the time and he knows his stuff for sure. Nicest guy in the world though.

Wow that seat looks sweet! And yeah I remember that game too lol. It's cool getting to meet a big time builder. Sad that the business is going down though. Maybe we can help him out with our deep pockets. Just get some money from AWK! lol I talk to Tom Carlson at TC Racing all the time and he knows his stuff for sure. Nicest guy in the world though.

I feel the same way about Eric Trenga, very cool to know...

sick! post some pix of the roller and motor, those are CRAZY deals (saw the pix in the f/s section but didn't wanna post there) hell, for $3,000 that would make one KILLER blasty, I said $3k to kick up extra for a sick pipe and maybe an airstriker or pwk carb. and a little extra for race gas and amsoil dominator or somethin nice for premix LOL