"CONTEST" only 1 post per hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

YZ Otis

Sep 24, 2007
Oregon coast
I like free contests and I enjoy this site so here's the deal if it's OK with admin.
Contest runs for 2010 posts.
Post as many times as you want but no more than 1 in 1 hour. More than 1 an hour and your out.
( i'm sure the post police will inform me of violations...lol ... but don't complain after the draw cuz done is done! )
Random number generator will pick a number between 2 & 2010. Post whatever ya like and don't flame anyone but me. Please keep it clean and maybe admins will let it run it's course. Should be interesting and maybe a few peeps will sign up to enjoy Blasterforum.com
Here's the fun part for me. I can respond to anything I want and don't get disqualified cuz I ain't going to win anyway. If my posts or any disqualified posts come up I'll draw again. Hawhawha!

Oh, yah! The Prize! I cut off a new 110 link piece of 520 O-ring chain. That should cover most quads. Course ya get a master link with it.
Also if you win and you are a supporting member at the end of the contest :) I will throw in a new 40t sprocket!

(Oh no, here's a catch. If you're outside the lower 48 USA states you'll have to help me with shipping cuz steel is heavy & I'm poor. If you're a long way out it's probably not worth the shipping cost but enter anyway, what the hey!)

contestchain014.jpg

If the WINNER is a supporting member this is added to the chain!

contestchain011.jpg

Hope this adds a little Spring fun to the site. My thanks to all the helpful members at blasterforum.
Burp....

Well since my happy arse needs a chain and would like a bitchin new sprocket I'll bite first. Set me up number generator hit me up !!!!!!

A horse walks into a bar , bartender looks at him and says " why the long face ?" hahahahahahahahhaa I love that one be back at ten!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.