Congrats xKroniK13x

Congratulations for goin blue xKroniK13x the moderator I:I Hope you get a chance to use your talent here.

Thanks! :D I'm really excited to have this position. cbaber has some great ideas for the place and hopefully we can get the implemented well. I:I

Thank you everyone! :D

@dakotademon I hope to one day make a good career with computer management. We'll see how it goes! Haha.

@mr305 I still owe you for the original premium membership. I think about it often, and appreciate it to this day. If I can do anything for you, let me know!

@tumblingtwerp9 Thanks for the acknowledgement! If you need any help with the computer stuff, shoot me a PM. I am always willing to help. I have taken a few classes, but am mainly self-taught. I can teach you my way of learning all types of code and everything.

@Whitty21 Thanks man! And thanks for your help getting that KORacing Cylinder to me and everything!

Been awhile, but congrats man ... I gave up on the idea that things could be changed around here ... great job stickin it out it's well deserved. I:I

Dang who left the door open :p
Boss man made a good choice.

Thanks to you and the other administration for being cool with me becoming a mod. Some sites are weird about that, and you guys have been supportive. I appreciate it! I:I

Psh Martha Stuart would be better! Haha jk congrats! We need more guys who know what their doing around these parts.

Hopefully some big changes will soon be coming. I know cbaber has a bunch of tricks up his sleeve that I'm going to help him pull off. ;)

Look at my Avatar!!! Kronik is the man. Thanks buddy.

You're welcome man! Thanks for the continual support, dakota.

How the hell did I miss this thread?

Congrads for sure Corey! I see your work has already taken place!