compression tester?

Drifz1

May 24, 2010
mayo,ireland
where can i get a compression tester for a blaster for cheep iv looked on egay and there like 70! also does carrying more weight then the maxx load damage the rings?thanksI:I

I have a tester I could sell for 25.00 shipped , its actually brand new PM me if interested , it comes with the adapter for the blaster spark plug ,

557129a5.jpg
here it is , I have a different one that has more adapters and hoses for auto's as well , this one has the adapter for 14mm and 18mm spark plugs . LMK , I guess I can ship to ireland , theres a first for everything

someone else makes his own and sells them for 30, cant remember who it was though, look pretty legit. I believe there is also a DIY thread to make your own, just use the search button, blastard has a pretty sick deal goin there, i know canadian store called canadian tire and they sell them, dont know if it has the right adaptor though, or the price

someone else makes his own and sells them for 30, cant remember who it was though, look pretty legit. I believe there is also a DIY thread to make your own, just use the search button, blastard has a pretty sick deal goin there, i know canadian store called canadian tire and they sell them, dont know if it has the right adaptor though, or the price

You be thinking of Holeshot's airleak detector. But If i didn't need a carb abd coil I'd snag this up $25 shipped can't beat it! BUMP!