completly rebuild after it was stolen

Are u gunna weld double pegs ....I would like to show u my bike but it's not letting me upload my pik ....ur bike is amazing tho bro ....I would like to look into getting a trail port for mine

Are u gonna weld double pegs ....I would like to show u my bike but it's not letting me upload my pik ....ur bike is amazing tho bro ....I would like to look into getting a trail port for mine
Yep im gonna split a peg down the middle an weld a half to each side of the peg, I did the double peg butted together on my wifes an its nice but it looks hookey, as far as porting goes if you ask porting questions on here your gonna get the response of call KOR, but I dont use him, I prefer Flotek, Denny has done alot of good things for me and anyone ive sent to him, my bike runs absolutely amazing, as does all my buddies, an i can call him anytime for help if im stuck on something, an he is always there.

Nice bike. Looks good. I never thought of splitting the foot pegs

Ive went an done some more upgrades to my bike, thanks to dirtysquared for the frame cut an the good deal on the new style hood an headlight an also added a polished yfz throttle box with billet extended thumb lever.
NCM_0152.JPG
NCM_0150.JPG

Ive also bought itp baja wheels but there not on yet as there out getting powder coated chrome, I didn't like the black they came in. Also its getting torn back down to have the frame powder coated to take care of the burnt paint from welding headlight bracket onto the frame, its still gonna be Chevy red but im adding some flake to it