completly rebuild after it was stolen

i hate to say it but the theive were probably dope runners... i've heard of an addict that use to go all over stealing peoples precious bikes and quads and including the Trailer! running them to the other side of the state then trading it for drugs just to bring home and make $$$ very sad but KEEP A VERY CLOSE EYE ON YOUR BABY!!!! luckily them F**ks got busted in the act... sadly they didnt learn their lesson the first time... but finally it is safe again to leave your quad out a night or two...

i hate to say it but the theive were probably dope runners... i've heard of an addict that use to go all over stealing peoples precious bikes and quads and including the Trailer! running them to the other side of the state then trading it for drugs just to bring home and make $$$ very sad but KEEP A VERY CLOSE EYE ON YOUR BABY!!!! luckily them F**ks got busted in the act... sadly they didnt learn their lesson the first time... but finally it is safe again to leave your quad out a night or two...

it wouldnt suprise me cause the town i live in has alot of drugs but its locked up in the garage now and will never be left out again to much money and time to even think about leaving it outside

it wouldnt suprise me cause the town i live in has alot of drugs but its locked up in the garage now and will never be left out again to much money and time to even think about leaving it outside

true that mate! i once had to leave my road quad outside and i put it on axel stands and locked the wheels inside the garage. but i won't ever do it with my balster not the amount money iv spent on it and im still spending. looks a awesome blaster! you gave me a idea of painting my spare hubs blue as im doing my wheels yellow with blue blasters. :)

Im bumping my thread because i have alot more i did to it over the last few years. Ill be adding more info an pics Sunday, just dont wanna search for this thread again lol

Reactions: bansheedave
I failed with the pics Sunday, I got tied up chasing a air leak on my wifes blaster, found hole in the side of the jug were the boysen ports were drilled. Material was added but weld must have been thin, ive been running that jug for 5yrs with no problems till now. The jug was already done when i bought the quad, but oh well I promise ill get thepics this weekend as I fixed the airleak an finished it up late Sunday night.

It worked well, but it dont hold a candle to vforce 4 reeds, plus the vforce is cheaper an more durable, I switched reeds when i went with a real topend setup, the setup listed in this build thread sucked, I now have a flotek aggressive trail ported cylinder, milled an rechambered head, lightened flywheel, vf4 reeds, the 30mm oko carb, the Toomey exhaust, timing advanced 4.5 degrees, modded shift star, an driveline performance clutch, stock 66mm bore an stock stroke an it runs amazing, blows 400 4strokes away, but I now have a new stock bore stroker engine that im finishing up to put on this bike now, whole complete new engine

Reactions: bummer981
img20140607_235913.jpg
img20140607_235932.jpg
img20140607_235817.jpg
img20140607_235850.jpg
Ok I got some pics although crappy cause my phone is iffy with pics

So its been over 5yrs since i built this machine and its been wooped on alot, but has never let me down.

Ive done some more mods since the original build, it now has Burgard +3+1 arms on it with the 16mm ball joints, and banshee spindles an hydro front brakes, still has Works front shocks but they were sent out an set up for the arms an me.
Ive done quite abit with the engine also, since the first setup sucked an ran like sh*t, I had Denny at flotek port a perfect condition stock 66mm bore cylinder with his aggressive trail porting an milled an rechambered head, he also lightened my flywheel, an modded my shift star, he took my oko 30mm carb an tore it apart an set it up properly for the new top end, an i ditched the Duncan reeds for vforce 4s, I also cut my stator plate to advance ignition timing 4.5 degrees,
I think thats it for now, until the stroker is done,