Complete Part Out

There is a term for this,,,, its called I want to buy from this guy ^^^^^^^ :eek:.... get a life man and go hack your crack $ parts somewhere else..

Reactions: DeJay1206
And.....................................................................................................................

Reactions: DeJay1206
I've had many transactions with jus_me with no problems. Just putting it out there so others members aren't strayed away. Time for a beer!

I've had many transactions with jus_me with no problems. Just putting it out there so others members aren't strayed away. Time for a beer!

I've had plenty of transactions on this website that went smoothly as well. Up until jus_me decided to freak out and call me a scammer, because my terms were not met.

It a just funny. In the big picture, it's a dirty carb that's gonna sit on my shelf forever.

Last edited:
I've had plenty of transactions on this website that went smoothly as well. Up until jus_me decided to freak out and call me a scammer, because my terms were not met.

It a just funny. In the big picture, it's a dirty carb that's gonna sit on my shelf forever.
Is the bowl good? My drain screw is stripped.