complete blaster engine, ported cylinder, and more!

Jul 9, 2009
ok well i picked up another blaster in trade and i figured i'd part it out

sooo

heres what i've got for sale

complete engine has good compression.. (150psi ish) comes with stator and flywheel.. i have not checked the stator and flywheel though. - $275 shipped

flotek ported cylinder - SOLD!!

blaster frame unsure of year.. but it's pre 03 $50 + ship

tank- make offer

2 sets of red tank cover and hood -make offer

stock a arms - make offer

stock stem - sale pending

+3 swingarm (stock extended) - make offer

red seat - make offer

PM me here.. or your can call or text me at 219 four 0 six 3454

Last edited:
is that the same "flotek" cylinder that has holes in it that you wanted to sell me without letting me know about the busted thru boyesen ports? if so thats something that you should include in the description....

in fact this isthe cylinder your talking about and it's repaired correctly just like it was going to be for you... breaking through when adding boysen ports is very common.. the important part is how they are fixed.. this was not done with JB weld as hillbilly's do but it was done with devcon F - the PROPER way to fix the issue. i deal with cylinders and portwork on a daily basis and happen to know what is common and uncommon. and this common issue i personally repaired correctly and is just as strong as the cast alum that yamaha uses. in fact i'll guarentee this cylinder for 6 months against any leakage in that area. yamaha doesn't put boysen ports on banshee and blaster cylinders and some people like to add them. there is not alot of room for adding them. so building up that area with devcon or TIG weld is a very common practice.. in fact... thats the only way to get an effective boysen port in a banshee or blaster cylinder. small boysens don't work.. thanks for being a dickhead though... it adds a very nice touch to my thread..

So, you're selling a repaired cylinder and not saying so? Who cares how much experience you have, a damaged cylinder is a damaged cylinder. Best to be honest up front!

yeah bro nober was just looking out for the poor sap who got hosed with that cylinder. if its been repaired it needs to be stated.
when i go to autozone they tell me if its a remanufactured part or new. everyone selling things should be honest about it

thanks guys, im not trying to ruin your for sale thread, its just f**cked up to sell a repaired cylinder and make no mention of it, i brushed it off when you did it to me last fall and if it wasnt for the link i got to your forum sh*tting all over that cylinder i would have bought it and to see it for sale again here with no mention of repairs burns my ass. sorry if that makes you mad dude...

Last edited:
haha i almost bought it too, i was going to send him a message, i need an extra to put on while my 240 cylinder gets fixed....

Yes this is the infamous cylinder he drilled through and blamed the builder.Better hurry up and get it while it lasts.What a joke

cylinders sold.. it's got a happy new owner.. and just as i would have ran through that info with anyone that was interested in it here.. the explaination is long and thats why it was not on the open forum.. in fact i probably would have sent my # to whoever was interested and explained the them over the phone.. nobodies buys anything without talking to the seller first anyway.. oh and sale pending on the stem..

cylinders sold.. it's got a happy new owner.. and just as i would have ran through that info with anyone that was interested in it here.. the explaination is long and thats why it was not on the open forum.. in fact i probably would have sent my # to whoever was interested and explained the them over the phone.. nobodies buys anything without talking to the seller first anyway.. oh and sale pending on the stem..

LMFAO!!! whatever dude, bottom line is you came here with the sole intention to rip someone off, you are trash and should just stay on your own forum of internet misfits.

Reactions: DUALSTROKE
LMFAO!!! whatever dude, bottom line is you came here with the sole intention to rip someone off, you are trash and should just stay on your own forum of internet misfits.
go ahead and ask around. see how many people i've "ripped off". you'll come up empty handed. the comment about my forum of internet misfits is hilarious. being that there are plenty of people (myself especially) on powersportjunkies.com that have forgetten more about 2 strokes then you will ever know. we are misfits alright. free speaking knowledgeable people that don't stab each other in the back or rip one another off. that usually a misfit on most forums..

Last edited: