college football rep your team

Oh how the mighty have fallen! 32-13 kinda fallen you know? While this was'nt the year for Usc or Penn State it also was'nt the year for Tim Teblows either lol. But the difference is that nobody at the Coliseum or at Happy Valley is sitting around crying lol.

At the end of the day or season if you will Racer X was right. (on one thing lol) Tim Tebow wont get a Heisman and wont get a national title. But he will cry about it and im sure there will be another speech at some point lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
at least we lost to the best in what i think was the real national title game. yea im disapointed florida lost but im a fan of the sec as a whole and we will be well represented again in the national chamionship were bama will kill the longhorns, skin them, butcher them, and barbecue their ass cuz we all like a good steak right lol.

how about the real story. The Ohio State University is in the Rose Bowl and are the big 10 division champs. and you guys all said that they were overrated

Yea dude im a Penn State fan and the Big Ten was weak this year. The only reason Ohio State won the Big 10 is because Iowa lost Stanzi. If he had played in the game they lost to you guys at Ohio State by 3 then they win that game by 7-10 pts. And Ohio State is really weak this year but you'll be able to figure that out when you play Oregon lol.

And Alabama/Florida was'nt the national championship because everyone knew all year that Florida was overrated. Even the Florida fans knew they would'nt win the title lol. Alabama/Texas is about as tough of a title game as you can expect for this season considering. Should be a good game. For those that have'nt been paying attention this year don't think that Alabama is gonna go in there and just smack Texas around. The Sec was'nt that good this year. They had alot of weak teams for Florida and Bama to look good against.

But then again I guess that tough matchup against Cincinnati will quiet all the Tebow critics lmao

felt like bumping this up oh and for the people who said Ohio State is over rated got some news for ya ROSE BOWL champs lol.

nope their not over rated they were right where they needed to be oregon was over rated in this one and i knew this was gonna be the outcome.

but besides that the gators showed cinci what a real top 5 team plays like. and also shows why we need a play off system with no preseason poll just let the bodies fall were they may and let god sort'em out lol

racer x when you read this. im happy and glad penn st beat lsu's pittyful asses i caint stand them or thier fans here