college football rep your team

am i the only one who was brave enough to post a youtube video lol OHIO STATE WILL ALWAYS RULE THE BIG 10 AND WILL ALWAYS DOMINATE MICHIGAIN. ITS FUNNY HOW ALL THESE MICHIGAIN FANS GET HYPED UP AND THEN JUST GET DOMINATED enjoy another youtube vid

Last edited by a moderator:
cuz ohio state is the only team mentioned who needs to justify them selves and michigan is easy anybody can take them. remember this. a gator would eat a wolverine and sh*t out a buckeye lol

im trying to figure out where all the people from ohio are i know we have almost 10 of them come on guys where you at am i the only one repping our state??????

Boy this has been a funny thread. it starts with rep your college football team and then people talking about Ucla and Arizona lol. I thought this was about football? Ucla is a basketball school and Arizona well do they even have a football team? lol

For all the bandwagon jumpers out there here's some information for you. Florida is so overhyped and bs its not funny. College football is screwed up because of the Bcs and the system it offers. Bring a real playoff system in and Florida doesnt play for the title last year.

While its hard to argue with the Sec being the toughest conference i can say that they have all had theyre shot at those weak Pac-10 and Big Ten teams and done very well except......(long pause for dramatic effect) against the big boys. Because when you talk college football you need to include the University of Stacking Championships there in southern California. Over the last decade they have the best record in college. They have won multiple titles and had they had a real playoff system would have won more. All anybody can say is they have a weak schedule until they spank another Lsu, Auburn, or Florida. Then they say they're cheaters lol.

Dont get confused about Racer X's loyalty though. I am a Penn State fan. JoePa rules college and doesnt cheat to do it (florida state :) ). But as a sports fan i know to watch everyone and watching everyone year after year its hard to pick against Usc. And yes i know the program is dirty and that they pay theyre players but someone already said they liked Ohio State so i guess its ok to talk about Usc lol. Dont get excited Florida schools because all 3 of them cheat and have since they appeared on the college football map.

Someone can quote me on this as well. Terell Pryor (Ohio State) will win Heisman this year before Tebow does. Not a fan of either school but Pryor is nasty.

Sorry so long but i know way more about sports then blasters lol

ok thanks for the sermon revrend racer x. you did point out some very true points and i agree with you on having a play off system. but as for me im not a bandwagon jumper i've been a florida fan since i could look at tv and that over hyped bs about florida is crazy we're at the top of a conferance that is burtal for lack of a better word. the only reason fla or any team out the sec wouldnt win national championship is because we beat the living sh*t out of each other every sat, while usc and ohiost are crusing along with little resistance. while yes bcs is BS it has worked wonders for usc,okla,ohiost,lsu,texas. and as for as over hyped goes usc holds the title, granted they do have talent they play pretty boy ball and they play in a conferance that reasembles highschool so ofcourse you can go undefeted and still have fresh legs come championship time. as for who will get the heisman go ahead and hand it to colt mcoy politics are gonna be on his side on this one and he's pretty decent, eventho prior is crazy talented. we all have are opionions on this stuff mostly biased lol but it wont mean anything until they hit the field and until they make a playoff system but until then.

GO GATORS

Last edited:
oh yea on that heisman note. theres no way i can leave out my boy the guy who i used to play against in high school, charles scott if he stays healthy he's gonna win it for sure.
he's a pure beast i used to have migraine headachs after playing against him lol

i could go on and on about this and the fact that you say you know more about sports than you do blasters, but you obviously didnt watch college football any last year because arizona had a decent team

and who did the gators beat for the national title in 06. a big ten big boy, the only team worth mentioning in the big ten, ohio st. and who beat ohio st after that, lsu

and no usc would never make it through the playoffs cause there will be a team there in second round kinda like a clemson or oklahoma st that are not really contenders but can still kick ass that would knock usc out. why? because usc is comfortable in where they are and when sumthin different comes along the panic and crumble example oregon st
and this is why usc's wins and records will not count against a team from the big12,sec,or even the acc any more. yes the have a sh*t ton of crystal football trophies but they have been exposed and college football has changed. with the upriseing of teams never thought to ever even play a game on tv came usf,rutgers,north carolina,cincinati,ecu,uconn and some others. while they fizzle out towrd the end it only because they have a lack of expirence in the national setting with a playoff system this will eleminate that need for that. thus making way for these big teams like usc to fall early or really hard late to schools like usf who have nuthing to loose.

like i said college football is changeing and only the strong conferences will survive, and giants will die in this transition and the way its looking the big10 and pac10 better step it up or else.

and it will be a sad day in LA if the trojans ever meet up the gators,tigers,rebels,or that crimson tide

as for penn st you might as well be goin for the saints in the nfl lol
(Joe pa is one of the greatest to ever do it)

Last edited:
While i will agree with you that they play in a weak high school conference its hard to argue with the record outside the conference. And when Usc wins its with Nfl talent like the Leinart, Bush and White team. Two Heisman winners and a forever winning streak. Then within a few years they had the team they had last year with the sickest defense in college football last year (they did lead all of Fbs with a ridiculous 7.8 pts a game allowed while i wasnt paying attention lol)

and while i wasnt paying attention i also watched Usc beat Ohio State last year 35-3, and also watched them go through every Sec team theyve played, beat Notre Dame every year, beat Auburn twice, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, Arkansas twice the list goes on. Texas and Kansas St are the only ranked teams that have beaten Usc outside theyre conference since like 2002.

and somebody mentioned that Michigan was easy and anybody could beat them. Tim Tebow couldnt 2 years ago with his new Heisman trophy lol

and that tough Sec schedule that Florida has every year also consists of games against really tough high school competition like The Citadel (is that a school or a place? lol) and Hawaii, Western Kentucky, Troy (wasnt that a movie with Brad Pitt? lol), Florida Atlantic, University of Central Florida, and Western Carolina lol. Real tough. Im sure the team has to get drunk before that Western Carolina game so they dont die of boredom lol

and Arizona was 8-5 last year going 5-4 in the same conference that Usc dominates that you say is high school. So if the conference is high school then going 5-4 really isnt that impressive since im not paying attention lol

and as long as Joepa is there its never a time to doubt. He is light years beyond number 2 on the list Bobby Bowden and gets half the talent. and hes 6-1 against Bowden career.

And yes the playoff system is queer and yea if they had one then these teams that cry to get in the title games with theyre one loss at home in 3 ots like Lsu a couple years ago and Florida last year and 3 years ago and Oklahoma last year as well. Maybe when they get rid of all that then they can take the top 10 and have a playoff and crown a real champ like the Nfl.

Reverend X out. Balls in your corner Rocky lol.

Totally just messing with you. Not many on here watch alot of sports. Its good to mess around and talk sh*t with one who does

yea its always fun to talk sh*t about sports. this is a good argument, i like arguing any way just cuz cause and even if i know im compleatly wrong i will still try to win lol

im acually surprised no one else joined in on it

yea not an arguement like asskickin kinda arguement lol. Just an arguement about asskickins the Sec has taken from that Nfl team that they let play in college lol

I wonder if all the Ohio State fans will come on here Saturday night at halftime screaming for the white flags? PLEASE! Let it be over! LOL!! Ohio St played around with Navy and almost lost. They want no part of Usc. lol

Wow look at the rankings! My boys Penn State are #7 this week in the AP and #5 in the ESPN. Usc sits a solid #3 in both polls. and Oklahoma lost to BYU lmao