Clutch

Glenblaster44

Jan 5, 2015
Hay guys if u can help me.on my blaster with the 2nd clutch plate do I need to put the thiner fibre in with that metal ring or can I just put a normal fibre in.thanks.

replace that thin fiber/wave ring nonsense with a full size fiber, some kits even include an extra full fiber for this reason, but an used, decent shape fiber will do if needed.

replace that thin fiber/wave ring nonsense with a full size fiber, some kits even include an extra full fiber for this reason, but an used, decent shape fiber will do if needed.
Thanks mate having trouble getting this clutch to clear

Would you know if the pressure plate would stop it from clearing

Would you know if the pressure plate would stop it from clearing

clearing what ? I'm not following that term

are you aligning the dots on pressure plate and clutch basket ?

how is your clutch lever setup on handlebars.
is it a good lever?
you also have another thread exactlly like this.
you did not do a full clutch build with steel/fibers and springs.
so know you are going to have to do it again...uk or not:D:D:D

Reactions: Glenblaster44
guess you will keep guessing/if you plane on owning this blaster for any lenght of time/then it would pay to get a kit/and get over it:)o_O
make sure you got good lever/and good perch/cable adjusted properly/without getting stuck on anything/or routed wrong....peace:D

Reactions: Glenblaster44
how is your clutch lever setup on handlebars.
is it a good lever?
you also have another thread exactlly like this.
you did not do a full clutch build with steel/fibers and springs.
so know you are going to have to do it again...uk or not:D:D:D
Yeah watched the video does it make a massive matter if there is a bit of wear in the adjuster rod and clutch arm.

voltage regulators go bad on them/but perhaps a bad connection/blow bulb?
if voltage regulator is bad it will blow every single bulb.The minute you raise the throttle:)

voltage regulators go bad on them/but perhaps a bad connection/blow bulb?
if voltage regulator is bad it will blow every single bulb.The minute you raise the throttle:)
The rear light don't blow when I Rev it.it didn't have a front light so bought one but can't make out what wires are what can't get a live