Christmas!

Triple_B

Sep 20, 2010
Sewage Drain
Merry Christmas Everyone! Had a wonderful morning with my family, opened all my gifts and i must say, im impressed. Got a lot of cool stuff (post your stuff too)

For the blasty! Whitty's cylinder head, Jaws front bumper, and a banshee Axle!!!!
besxzq.jpg

ITunes gift card, Ramsey Outdoor gift card, Boxers, Mike and Ikes
accphd.jpg

Body Wash, Axe Body Spray, Slippers(you can see them in the top right corner)
2z7eulf.jpg

The new iPod Nano touch screen which is badass!!
oa6d6c.jpg

Badass Swiss Army BackPack
3d9u1.jpg

iPod Stereo with a clock, and a remote. Pretty Awesome for my room. I can also hook it up to my laptop which is awesome
2yknrt0.jpg

Also got a Pacsun Gift Card (Clothes Store) and $50 in cash as well as some candy. Going to my aunts 2day and will be getting many more presents!

dude i would mold something outta that peice of concrete....mabe a BF stone sculpture lol...someone was thinking of u when they gave u that lol..j/k bro

Heres some stuff that I got yesterday for christmas. I made a huge wishlist on rockymountainATV and gave all of my family members my password so they could see and order stuff.

2010-12-25102320.jpg

6 NGK BR8EG Spark Plugs, 2 Visu In-line Fuel Filters, All-Balls Swingarm Bearing/Pivot Kit, EBC Severe Duty YFZ450 Front Brake Pads

2010-12-25102100.jpg

Klotz Chain Lube and Black T.M. Designworks Chain Guide

2010-12-25102037.jpg

1 Gal. Klotz Supertechniplate Oil mmmmm...

2010-12-25101845.jpg

Motion Pro 1/4 Fuel Line and a BAG-O-JETS for my Air Striker, lots of pilots and mains!

2010-12-25101612.jpg

^ I bought these myself but they finally got here, the last available OEM NEW 1991 Blaster Graphic Sets from Yamaha, these are now discontinued. I like Old-School Graphics I:I

Going to have reproductions made of them and keep the originals unused and stored in the packaging.
-Mike

i didnt get much, but it dont matter my kids are happy so thats all i need, i got shoes, insulated boots for riding, $20 gas card, a honda button down mechanic shirt(joe rocket with the mr horsepower rooster on it)

and an my fav gifts!!

my skeliton mechanics gloves and my skeliton face mask for wearing under my helmet riding, the face part is neoprine so it will be nice and warm with vents for my breath

IMG00179-20101225-1011.jpg

dude i would mold something outta that peice of concrete....mabe a BF stone sculpture lol...someone was thinking of u when they gave u that lol..j/k bro

Bbbbbhhhaaaahhhaaaaaa. I just got some Walmart lights for my Blaster. Got a little bit of dollar store crap. Flash light,red shop rags,bungee cords and hand cleaner.

I did good got a hd flip video camera , tom tom highway gps, garmin etrex gps , a wifi tablet, and some nice socks! !!!!! Glad everyone had a good xmas too! !!

this
169iats.jpg

damn right im happy with it,currently goin into automotive program plus my old toolbox was only two drawer and a flip top.. all dented and abused. also got shop rags, flashlight, and some clothes the black stripe running across drawers is a flat bar that is used to keep the drawers from opening so nobody can mess with my tools and whatnot

Last edited:
I got "The A Team" movie, a gerber plier tool and a few little things. The boy on the other hand got; a new fishing pole, a few jigs, a new tackle box, bike, nitendo dsi xl, new sonic game and a whole lot of other stuff! My best gift was just watching him open presents. It doesn't get any better than that.

yeah i didnt get a whole lot...i got a set of handles that strap to the roll bar in my wrangler to help you get in it, a money clip that says dad, a blue led key ring light that says #1 Dad on it, and lil sign to hang that says "A Father is someone you can lean on" from my boys. I got about $150, and a bunch of clothes.

That was way more than I was expecting...my kids on the other hand made out like bandits like usual. Ive never heard the words "thats just what I wanted" used so many time. Watching there lil faces while they open the gifts is awesome...as long as there happy im happy.

So lets just say im REALLY happy...