Chinamen quads

sc0r1a

Jun 11, 2009
Ohio
Does anyone know anything about these cheep Chinese quads, besides they're a head ache?
I'm not getting one. My brother got one for his sons 13th birthday and have had it one day and its already full of problems.
I should have told him to spend the extra cash and get a Honda or Yamaha i was just to lazy to text him.

buddy has a little china bike and the thing breaks all the time
he trys to laugh at me because mine breaks sometimes but he doesnt realise mine is doing jumps sometimes crashing lol and his is just riding up and down in a straight line

i know a guy bought one brand new for his son for christmas,, he just bought a real quad last month, he had so many problems with that thing, i told him before he bought it of course he didn't listen, he put a three month old china quad in the garbage the other day lollol lol

What problems have you been having with the quad?

And what brand name and size/type is it, and where did your brother get it?

That helps figure out who made it... like if he got it at Pep Boys or Tractor Supply, or if he bought it straight off the internet, or if he bought it from a guy off Craigslist or something... all those pieces of info can help better identify who manufactured it so the parts can be hunted down better.

I've had a bunch of Chinese machines, quads and dirt bikes, and some are fine but others are junk.

If you know what the machine is (who made the engine, etc.) you can find parts and tech info easily on eBay and internet sites. DON'T go to your local powersports place and ask them for parts or tech info because they'll just tell you "Parts are real hard to find for those things". What they really mean is "Parts are real hard for ME to find for those things because my normal parts suppliers don't carry them...".

Parts are easy to find on the net, once you know some specifics about the machine.

He bought it from a guy who has a "dealership" of them. Its a 200cc i dont know what brand, the front plastics look like a yfz
yesterday he told me his taking it back for a refund or exchange.
He also said the hose coming from the gas tank broke and then the chain became loose, and the picture he sent me of the adjustments is a pain in the ass.
I told him Honda or Yamaha SHOULD be less of a head ache

He bought it from a guy who has a "dealership" of them. Its a 200cc i dont know what brand, the front plastics look like a yfz
yesterday he told me his taking it back for a refund or exchange.
He also said the hose coming from the gas tank broke and then the chain became loose, and the picture he sent me of the adjustments is a pain in the ass.
I told him Honda or Yamaha SHOULD be less of a head ache

a yamaha will be less of an headache, i have lost all faith in honda. Yeah my brothers 110cc chinese quad is a piece. he has only ridden it like 5 times and the throttle cable already broke.

thats the best thing he could of done too. i ended up trading mine for a set of nerfs for my quad. i was lucky to get that after all the stuff that was wrong.

That is why I bought a Suzuki 50 for my girls. I looked into buying one and said no when the dealer guy told me you should just throw them away when they break. that was a Redcat brand. I also saw a wildfire 50 dirtbike that a guy was selling on the side for extra cash. Brand new it was $250. It sounded great but I was afraid to sit on it and break something, and not because Im fat because it was junk.

i made the mistake of saving up 400 dollars and buying a SIKK TOYS INK. pit bike. it was a cool 125 with clutch i could wheelie the sh*t out of it. but the 3rd day i had it i was showing my friends how it rips and was doing a donut in second. the chain popped and spun the tranny and it must have stripped out the tranny. so i had taken it to the shop i was working at and then i took the engine out. and the owner of the shop bsed.. so i lost out on 400 and the bike cause the shop shut down. and me and the guy arent cool anymore. so f*ck a china bike get a actual name brand.