Checking In

Boostfed

Nov 27, 2009
Greene County Pa.
www.saintgamers.com
Just wanted to say hello to folks here.. Ive been in and out of here for awhile and since im on another forums alot.. thought i would stop by and say hello here..

updates in life..

sold my 2nd blasty..was an 04. had it 2 weeks and neighbors offered me 500 over what i paid for it so it went quick..

son got trampled by a heffer ( wish i was kidding ).. was out with his grandfather in a field last week.. he turned his back for a second and got trampled on by a cow.. stepped on twice.. broke his arm in 2 places and his collar bone.. spent awhile in Pittsburghs childrens hospital.. hes home now and healing well..

failed my 1st shot at the pa coal miners FIREBOSS test.. man its hard..you have no idea but ill get it next month.. ive been studying constantly..i NEED that 102k a year!!! ( ill get raped in taxes but ill have a badass set of toys )

BOUGHT a 1987 250r..and a 1989 LT 250.. the LT is sweet but a friend and i took them out and it blew...so im trying to frix the LT and im still riding the R.

heres a few pics.

mylt.jpg

lt2.jpg

RIDEGREENE.jpg

my87250r001.jpg

my87250r003.jpg

Was going to sell both but tater talked me out of it..im looking for a new engine for the Lt.. if anyone sees one.. let me know PLEASE!!

SO..WHAT DID I MISS??
YB IS BANNED LOL.. i think i remember that..who didnt see that coming?

AWK is having a ride?? aWK you know im comin to crash right? ahaha <3
good to see your doing well..

Also.. i finished a new forums for PA riders. its ridegreene.com.. i JUST finished it and havent told anyone about it yet..wanna register please do so..
would love to have some friendly faces around.

hope everyone is doing good!! i wanna see nice quads and tits!

wassup boost, good to see ya still hangin, and that hefer that trampled the boy.....
bring some of them steaks to my ride < surely you shot that S.O.B. right ????
hope the boys doin good and not too traumitized

heres the link to my ride thread, keep checkin it from time to time, it'd be cool if you made it !!!!!! .............
http://www.blasterforum.com/pennsylvania-53/awks-wild-ride-ii-31422/

Wow stranger! Glad to see ya checking in! Couple nice rides ya got there! sorry to hear about the boy, Like joe said I hope you shot that biotch and ate her! I'll check out the website...Bob