Change the rear shock

Well you wouldn't be doing anything to your blaster, you make a bushing to fit the top shock mount holes where your able to use a smaller thickness bolt then you add some washers to take up the space. a front blaster shock will bolt on the rear of a warrior, you just grind a lil off the bushing on each side of the front blaster shock an mount it on the warrior. Because i had to replace the shock on the warrior with something, Lol

It didn't bottom out an this guy that weighs 190 was riding it, i wouldn't recomend it for jumping just regular riding. Plus you said you don't ride it much anyways.

no i dont think you should need to remove the swingarm butits possible

400ex

Does it matter what year?Also does it just bolt right up.I just got a used 2006 blaster for 1,800.when i ride through some trails it wants to beat me to death.will this shock help me out on this one?Thanks

Does it matter what year?Also does it just bolt right up.I just got a used 2006 blaster for 1,800.when i ride through some trails it wants to beat me to death.will this shock help me out on this one?Thanks
the year dosent matter,but it wont bolt right up you need to doo som fab,go in the do-it-yourself section there is a tread with evrething explained !!!and you will love the way this shock work on the blaster its like having a new bike!!!

just buy the shock for it or give the stock shock a couple turns the stock rear shock is really truly a nice shock

just buy the shock for it or give the stock shock a couple turns the stock rear shock is really truly a nice shock

hummm?????????????????????? ok if you say so..... nahhh trow thats pieces of junk in the garbage a 400ex or z400 is 100 time better but if you got the money go with a elka but just dont keep thats stocker!!!!!