Centereach trails

are you talking about the ones right off 347?? by the baseball fields the big sand pit right next to the power lines?

hahaha my cousin lives in centerreach and we ride there about everyday....theres a couple places theres collage woods which is right of collage road sick woods really big and then theres they pit by whitecastle.........ill tell my cousin to post on here so he can tell u all the good places

sweet..once i get mine registered i wanna take it to a few places, i think i might be going to the place off of sills road..its pretty sick its huuuuuge

umm im not 100% sure the last time i went with my friends we went with 8 trucks and i didnt drive so i dont remember how to get there so ill find out and post..its so sick

ok i think these are the centereach trails you speak of..i went today..not bad right off 25 kind of by the good steer
downsized_0917091834.jpg

it was a good time..rode for about 1.5 hours..i rolled mine lol i dont wanna talk about it

ok i think these are the centereach trails you speak of..i went today..not bad right off 25 kind of by the good steer
downsized_0917091834.jpg

it was a good time..rode for about 1.5 hours..i rolled mine lol i dont wanna talk about it

Lol yep those are the ones. Dude that straight away when you take that right down the pic is AMAZING lol i love that sh*t

Hey blasters. When are we going riding at the handy pantry spot?? Dude i think im going out there this weekend to make some jumps. Me and some friends made this 1 which is awesome =]

i gotta fix mine first, i f*cked up the chain, waiting for the sprockets and chain to come in the mail. i might start my build this weekend too, order up the piston and start pulling sh*t apart

downsized_0917091834.jpg

no im blasters banshees cousin there farther dwn middle country by the friendlys on college road