Catch of the day

peacher213

Jan 29, 2009
I decided to open a post for any anglers out there..post your picture of the day

Attachments

• IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 150
Oh man I like the way you think! lol. I haven't caught any thing really picture worthy yet this year, but as soon as I do, I'll post 'em up. Good idea!

hey peacher, been waitin for you to start this, you should have reposted that whopper you caught , to start this off
i'll have to try that spinnerbait, i usually use white with a chartruese trailer, but heres a couple my gang caught last week on a 4" powerbait worm, and my 20" smally from last year, on a white sluggo

joeaaayfish.jpg

24-06-09_2009.jpg

smally.jpg

Last edited:
I'm going trout fishing tomorrow morning in the delayed harvest area. You can't keep until late July. I never remember to take pics.

i have no patience for fresh water fishing. ive tried and just cant catch crap.. lol
i like salt water fishing its easy tho.

I.m the opposite.I like fresh water much better than salt water.I have no patience for salt water,unless I'm on the boat then it's always a blast.I have been fishing in FL and for some reason I have better luck down there.I got a nice one on the fish pier in FL last year.But here in Mass fresh is my favorite.

^wow, thats a lunker man, nice catch

heres a pic and vid of a sea trip for blues, nothing really special lol
no big blues where caught average was about 7 to 10 pounds
100_2441.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
my passions are 4 wheelers and fishing........i use a medium heavey rod and a daiwa bait cast reel......i fish like non stop....trilene is my favorite line..14lb test and the biggesst fish i have caught was a 3lb bass...and a 5pound catfish and a 3 pound carp...i only have a pic of the carp and ill post it up tomorrow....next year im gettin a 300$ quantum reel and a MH rod......i would like to become a professinal angler one day

my passions are 4 wheelers and fishing........i use a medium heavey rod and a daiwa bait cast reel......i fish like non stop....trilene is my favorite line..14lb test and the biggesst fish i have caught was a 3lb bass...and a 5pound catfish and a 3 pound carp...i only have a pic of the carp and ill post it up tomorrow....next year im gettin a 300$ quantum reel and a MH rod......i would like to become a professinal angler one day

ive got a quantum energy pti spinner bait reel and its awesome! well worth the cost. I:I you're gonna love it.

yea i use spinnin reels everynow and then for stuff like jiging but if its anything other than that...i use the baitcaster....i love them....but its takes time to learn how to use them correctly