carb

I need to rebuild my Carb. Do they come with instructions. If I buy a bigger Carb for my blaster what all would I need for it. Will they fit on stock boot

There is TONS of info on here, use the search tool. I:I Have you modded your ride or are you just looking to buy a bigger carb because your friends have bigger carbs? How much bigger ya looking to go? That will make a difference if it will fit your stock boots or not.

I have just read whats in the forum I need to rebuild should I just rebuild or buy a 28mm. Its bored 20 over full fmf a aftermarket reeds. Wrisco piston. I do want to put a big boreit

I have just read whats in the forum I need to rebuild should I just rebuild or buy a 28mm. Its bored 20 over full fmf a aftermarket reeds. Wrisco piston. I do want to put a big boreit

Buying a bigger carb and running that could allow for more speed because you'll be feeding it more fuel. But, feeding it more fuel means less fuel efficiency, what's it worth to ya? Even so, with your mods, you would need to re-jet your 26mm correctly anyway. Re-jetting might be easier, if you were to buy a 28mm, you might have to buy an assortment of jets anyway unless they will allow you to pick what comes in it...even then, knowing exactly what pilot, main and needle you need could be a crap shoot. If you are considering a 28mm Mikuni, my suggestion would be to go to a Keihine or other carb. I've been having nothing but jetting headaches with mine and unfortunately, it's what came with my Blaster and I'm too stubborn and cheap to swap out. Personally, just rejet the 26mm unless you are into racing.

Ive found a rebuilt 28 mm with a 230 but he said he will put a 240 in it. Will it fit in the stock boots. Did all blasters come with 26mm. I would like to race it a little.

Ive found a rebuilt 28 mm with a 230 but he said he will put a 240 in it. Will it fit in the stock boots. Did all blasters come with 26mm. I would like to race it a little.

The 28mm will fit into the stock boot.

A 240 main is going to be way too small for the FMF system.

You need at least a #270 with the airbox lid on, and the eaiser you make it breathe the bigger main jet you will need.

Get a handful of jets from #260 through #320, they will come in handy if you stick with Mikuni.

It is important to confirm any jet changes with a plug chop.

If you are toying with a BBK soon, it might just pay to go to a bigger carb now, it should not hinder your present set up.

i recommend clean and rejet ur carb with ur mods i dont see why you would need bigger. if your certain your buying a bbk then it may be worth a bigger carb but stock works fine