Carb tunnng video

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the pro teams out there like NHRA ProStock cars, Bikes, Top fuel, funny cars. You might think when a top fuel engine burns down or a funny car, it must be bad engine build/fueling? Racing is about putting a engine on the edge. I had the experience to work with Dick Maskin the owner of Dart cylinder heads.. So I guess if one of his engines blow up, or one of his competition engine builders its all junk? Jetting and ignition curves are up the customer to play with. No engine builder can be held responsible for customer mishaps

ahahahahah this your carma coming back to getcha.... why the hell would you put 38mm carbs on a stock stroke banshee? shoulda left the stockers on there!!! I doubt balla and steve would jet his motor low enough to smoke that motor.... so i dont think blaming them is the correct course of action. also dont think going behind chris' back talking sh*t was wise either.... sounds to me like you owe mike a top end......

good with this one im tuned in

i still havent seen him defend the issue of him smokin clutches on purpose.
face it Kennedy your work ethics and business practices have come to the surface. it's time to throw in the towel.
the smoke has cleared and the mirrors are broken. it took you long enough to respond over on PSJ which only tells me that you have been working on your defense. wasnt a good defense either. whats the purpose of dyno "TUNING" a bike, if everything needs to be changed when it's time to ride. just for the record, im not one of these young guy's that have a blaster with no knowledge of what goin on. ive got drag banshee's that run on alky and a trail banshee as well. i build them, tune them and race them as well as build others. i actually use a drag strip with timing system to tune a bike. not a dyno. dont need a dyno if you know what the hell you are doin. oh, and so far...havent smoked any motors yet either.
your response to joe20002 on PSJ was deffinatly stupid, he called you a biotch...so what, are you?? your gonna come at him with a 10mil while he's got a true 350 banshee. all i got to say to you, is if your gonna outrun that banshee, you'd better hope YOU didnt do any of the set up on that motor, and you better put someone on it that has actuall real world riding experiance, not just cruising the shop on a dyno, lol!! good luck with that one, hahahaaa!!

Jetting and ignition curves are up the customer to play with. No engine builder can be held responsible for customer mishaps

So....if the customer is ultimately responsible for jetting and timing...what was the point of tuning on a dyno?

Unless there is a DRASTIC change in altitude, temperature, humidity, etc. from dyno to real world the bike should be 80 to 90% close...and I agree the FINAL tune should be on the customer.
This wasn't an alky drag bike. It was a gas duner. It should've been close enough on the dyno not to melt in 5 minutes.

lmao this is some funny chiit..

hell yeah it is, i 100% agree with gofasterblaster, kennedy your business ethics suck, people are finally seeing you for the fake you are. your customer base has been reduced to kids that dont know any better and belive the crap dyno charts you preach lol. this place has been great the last month in a half since you have been gone, why dont you just go back under the rock you crawled out of. take a look at the favorite porter thread, nobody wants your motors anymore. its funny, i havent heard of anybody melting a oconner motor and my flotek is doing great, very interesting...;)

Last edited:
, i havent heard of anybody melting a oconner motor and my flotek is doing great, very interesting...;)

So true, and if anyone could of done it- it would of been me, I had no experience in atv motors 2 or 4 stroke but I got through my breakin perfectly fine and havent had one issue motor wise. I:I

So....if the customer is ultimately responsible for jetting and timing...what was the point of tuning on a dyno?

Unless there is a DRASTIC change in altitude, temperature, humidity, etc. from dyno to real world the bike should be 80 to 90% close...and I agree the FINAL tune should be on the customer.
This wasn't an alky drag bike. It was a gas duner. It should've been close enough on the dyno not to melt in 5 minutes.

Ya my ass dyno works perfectly!!

Last edited:
Its funny how you never post anything useful
Maybe because U lack any useful advice
Huhh?? Not usefull to you but a usefull warning so kids don't spend their lunch money on your motor hacking. Everything these guys need has already been posted over and over, they don't need my advice like they don't need yours. You ever ride anything besides two wheels on a dyno? That's not riding to me. That's like riding a mechanical bull! I'm a wrencher and a rider yo, come get some sucka!

Dumont058.jpg

where are you at KP? our kung fu is strong, your defense is week. the truth about you is all over the net.
Karma never sleeps!! keep that in mind.
after finding out the truth, it's no wonder that all the customers that used to praise your work havent come in here to lend a supportive hand.

This site is getting very nasty toward Mr. Kennedy. Deserved or not, you can't keep kicking a guy when he's down and bleeding out of his eyeballs. I really think it's time to stop guys. The damage is done! This the best forum I've ever seen. Cool dudes in a loose mood! You've all stated your opinions and you're coming in loud and clear but I have to say...........He's had enough. Please let this go.

This site is getting very nasty toward Mr. Kennedy. Deserved or not, you can't keep kicking a guy when he's down and bleeding out of his eyeballs. I really think it's time to stop guys. The damage is done! This the best forum I've ever seen. Cool dudes in a loose mood! You've all stated your opinions and you're coming in loud and clear but I have to say...........He's had enough. Please let this go.

The thing about this is, its not the first time. Hes ruined others jugs and heads before. We all gave him a chance because he did infact step up is quality. But the ironic thing here is hes such a stuck up doucher and he fired up so many people and flat out bashing of admins, forums and builders and now that his true colors are showing, its biting him in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.