Carb rebuild, what's these parts!

gb blaster

Apr 19, 2012
Maryland
CCC84E20-C588-4E6C-8F36-74A569C7DEC1-9330-0000070B979A16EB_zps28d13166.jpg

Okay so from top to bottom these are the parts I didn't use... The top 2 are the jets obviously the needle is for the trotter slide right?

But wth is the paper maybe gasket bigger circle... An the small
Rubber gasket.

i have a 2001 yamaha blaster with an fmf gold series fatty pipe with a power core 2 silencer what should my main jet be? i have a #210 jet in now but i do not believe it is right i think it is a little small because when my machine is running it drips out of the bottom of the carburetor and the throttle is really boggy but if u hold the choke open it isnt as boggy

i have a 2001 yamaha blaster with an fmf gold series fatty pipe with a power core 2 silencer what should my main jet be? i have a #210 jet in now but i do not believe it is right i think it is a little small because when my machine is running it drips out of the bottom of the carburetor and the throttle is really boggy but if u hold the choke open it isnt as boggy

As stated in another thread you jacked #260 main or better depending on your mods.

Clean the carb, adjust the float, leak test it , set the idle then plug chop.

Depending on your other mods, which I guess you are going to tell us about, that will determine what main jet to start chopping at.I:I

Do it before you put your foot on the kicker or the next time you will be asking how much is a new top end.

upper 3 are jets, the little o-ring looks to be the choke plunger o-ring and i have no clue what the paper gaskeet is for.

Depending on size the O ring could go under the seat of the needle assembly.

Me thinks the round gasket could go under the carby cap.

Depending on size the O ring could go under the seat of the needle assembly.

Me thinks the round gasket could go under the carby cap.

Hey blaaster I don't know if u on to something check this picture out!
Is the only I ring in there the one on the seat there or is there suppose to be one under it?

DD5612F9-C460-4F03-8A3C-8A403617DF53-9330-0000072B6AF43E7E_zpse7ba8a10.jpg

Okay so float height!

I've seen them range from 21 to 24 mm

I'm running the stock mikuni!

I got the air box lid off everything stock exept I possible got a Dg pipe!
Md elevations ( says around 396 ft on zip codes.com)
I'm gonna chop the jets I jus need to know what float height to get for now!