cant decide frame color

cant decide on a frame color..a arms and swinger will be silver or black.

• black

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • white

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • yellow

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • red

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
red frame
silver a arms and swinger
blue plastics

?????????????????????????????????
can anyone photo shop

here i did it with photobucket but stand back like 10 feet and youll get the idea
user1156_pic1035_1250113688-1.jpg

how would you guys feel about an orange frame with yellow plastics?
my buddy wants to do his 300ex and has yellow plastics

imho i think it would be fugly but if thats what he wants each to his own

He doesn't know what he wants, we're just trying to figure out what looks good with yellow, i think yellow is already fugly might as well make it pug fugly with orange

He doesn't know what he wants, we're just trying to figure out what looks good with yellow, i think yellow is already fugly might as well make it pug fugly with orange

thread robber lol jk man i think black with yellow would look good

thread robber lol jk man i think black with yellow would look good

my bad bro, it was just a quick question
I think they blue and red for yours would be sexy just dont go captain America on it
or sh*t i didn't see you said orange, that would be pretty bad ass, make a florescent orange!

i would choose black, because it wont show dirt and stuff like that. it would also look good with ur blue. i have blue plastic with silver frame.

Why not anodize? It is alot tougher than powdercoating or painting and is only like 30 dollars if you do it yourself, and you can probably do almost all of the aluminum on your blaster for like 30

no, not anodized paint, i mean you anodize the aluminum, like when you corrode it and then add color too it

ive gone for black everything even the wheels and engine will be black. detailing, ie graphics, scoops, hand gaurds, carb tubing etc will be kawasaki green.
got to admit tho i realy like the yellow .... but i would say go black

sorry im not much help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.