can you remove a lowering kit?

hey man i dont mean to bash you or jack your thread, but why spend money on a 300ex when you could put less money in a blaster and smoke a 330ex? just keep your blaster and spend a grand for a big bore kit, bigger carb, and porting and then go smoke any 300 ex, 400ex, and even bad riders on 450s... thats my opinion. i would never in a million years have a 300ex over a blaster.

hey man i dont mean to bash you or jack your thread, but why spend money on a 300ex when you could put less money in a blaster and smoke a 330ex? just keep your blaster and spend a grand for a big bore kit, bigger carb, and porting and then go smoke any 300 ex, 400ex, and even bad riders on 450s... thats my opinion. i would never in a million years have a 300ex over a blaster.

not to bash him or anything but he says the blaster inst reliable because he cant maintain it right and he doesnt like the way 2 strokes are bcause you got ride in the power band to haul ass witch is realy higher rpms so he wants a 4 stroke because of all the low end tq

well my 2 stroke isnt reliable either. maybe i should have put better locktite on my reed screws. or maybe i should have gone out and adjusted my valves and changed my battery. then maybe i wouldnt be spending 100 bucks on a rebuild instead of a couple hundred in the 300ex i could have easily blown past...................... if he could have caught up in the first place. actually i take that back. a piston kit is only 117 on ebay. so not that bad. but seriously though. when he gets his 300ex, i will happily fly my blaster out there and we can race. i was riding my blaster for over a year with absolutely no problems with my top end. no maintenance on it or anything. just the normal leakdown tests. and i would still be riding on the same piston if i didnt send it to ken. but now its down cause my dumbass didnt put the right locktite on my reed screws. maintenance is only as good as the guy working on the bike. if you dont maintain it its gonna break. same goes for the 300ex. if he doesnt maintain it then i GUARANTEE it will break down.

I'm going to maintain it. I'm not trading my blaster any more bagds, I managed to get money so I'm just buying another wheeler. I'm actually suppose to be buying a 400ex today and if that doesn't go through then I'm going to get the 300ex. But I just want to be able to raise it back up cause it's low to the ground.