Can I use this Carb on a blaster???

Sonia_69

Jun 6, 2011
Iowa
Ok so I got this carb with my build that I traded my guitar for. Everything was in a big box except the frame, axle, tires and this carb that the guy said was a race carb. So I am wondering if I can use this on the blaster I am putting my BBK on?? And also how do I check what the mm is?

RCarb.jpg

RaceCarb2.jpg

RaceCarb4.jpg

Thanks!!

measure the inside diameter of the engine side of the carb. that'll tell you what mm the carb is.

I'm willing to bet it's a PWK 28. You *could* use it on a BBK, but should try to find a bigger carb, for example a PWK 33, PJ34, or even a PWK 35.

Yep Whitty and Prime, you guys are right its only a 28mm :( dammit. Guess I gotta find a bigger one still

that's a great carb for someone with a small bore motor. you'll be able to sell it pretty easily

My blaster is .10 bored so Il prolly just run it on mine and find a bigger one to run on my boyfriends with the BBK :) Il need a TORS eliminator kit for though, right??

Would a blaster tors eliminator cable work for this carb?? Or is there a different one I have to get??

i'd check here...........
Carburetor Parts Warehouse
just call them, they'll hook you up with for the proper cable for that carb, definately gonna be an improvement over stock, but watch your arm while adjusting the idle screw, it's on the wrong side, requiring you to reach in under the hot pipe to adjust it

and this looks to be the blowup of that carb...........
http://www.carbparts.com/keihin/pwk_28_expl2.gif