cabon fiber parts

Ted5986

May 1, 2009
Denville, NJ
i need some ideas of parts on my quad redo in carbon fiber. not vinyl either. real 2x2 twill. i was thinking about air scoops, hood, and thats about as far as i got

I will post pics as soon as i do these parts and if anyone is interested i may start producing them for the site

i will give all you guys great prices if you want some stuff fabbed up.....i have learned a lot about my blaster on here so i am willing to return the favor.

thinking about a tank cover...not the hole thing just like a spill protector if you know what i mean. maybe a plate for the key for all those with low bars like me.

i need more ideas and some detailed pics of the way the air scoops mount

yeah but i am talking REAL carbon not that "carbon look" hood. no deal i am working on one now
Yeah my "carbon look" hood has been this biggest piece of sh*t I've ever bought for a quad its cracked all over the place. X(

IMG00146.jpg

i have been working on air scoops but not really liking my mold....i want ot do them more like the project blaster ones. any one have pics of them installed that they can post. like in detail please. i need to see how they mount, that way i can get a nice mold set up. its been delaying me so much went though a bunch of glass making a few different ones but nothing that i am proud of. they are all in the junk pile

yeah i got that i just want some pics of the project blaster ones. i would like to make somewhat of a hybrid of the standard and theirs. something more than just two bends and a couple pieces of flat stock