Busted Balljoint

98BlAsTeR240

Dec 27, 2010
Danville, IL
Hey guys, i was out riding today just some light trail riding. I was heading back to the truck to go home, and i busted a lower balljoint. So i wanting a little advice on what kind to get i.e. price, quality so on and so on.

Thanks

Dam, well guess ill wait until i do my build to replace it, i was eventually going to get +3 arms so this just gives me all the reason to get 'em

Dam, well guess ill wait until i do my build to replace it, i was eventually going to get +3 arms so this just gives me all the reason to get 'em

i have a few lower a arms sitting around, they are worn but not broken if you want one to get you back running just let me know and i will send you one just pay the shipping.

Hey guy I could never under stand what u guys mean when u say +3 a-arms an stuff like that lol I'm a dummy lmao!

+3 a-arms mean the a-arms are 3" longer than stock

and if you need uppers i have both uppers.

Well thanks to super noober ill some lowers to get my blasty back up and on the trails till i get my new wider a arms, could anyone give me some advice on how much wider i should go i ride alot of trails. i was thinking some +3's but would that be too wide?

I've been looking on ebay, im looking else where too. Just dont know that many good company's at the moment. Just looking at threads to see what company's make good quality a arms.