Budget blaster build

Aug 8, 2013
missouri
I have decided to do a budget build. My goal is to spend less than $200 on this. It will be built all with spare parts I have laying around.

So a couple days ago I got a roller together
image.jpg

image.jpg

Then I threw a bottom end together with a good oem crank and bearings
image.jpg

image.jpg

I told myself the same thing...budget budget budget! But I didnt have spare parts laying around. I wanted to spend $500 total, somehow I am over $1200 lol

I told myself the same thing...budget budget budget! But I didnt have spare parts laying around. I wanted to spend $500 total, somehow I am over $1200 lol
lol i know what your saying. basically all in need to do is get a top end on it, order a chain roller and it should be set.

Well I'm working on this thing slowly but surely.

I bored a stock carb I had laying around.

I finished putting the bottom end together.

Now I need to order a piston then ship a cylinder out to kor for a bore

image.jpg

image.jpg

It ain't the prettiest thing in the world but its sure gonna run good.

I'm gonna run a fmf pipe until I can find another right bend..hopefully I can find one lol

lol ya good luck on the whole budget thing! thought i was only gonna need to put in a couple hundred on my build but by the time I'm done with her ill be around 1200 into it

But great start for sure wish i had more time to get mine further along!

White, black or original blue . :)Mine are primered white at the moment, not sure if I should paint black or white. But my frame is red with silver rims and silver engine covers (currently not running) :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 277
Closest I've found online. Looks ok. Depends on the color of red you're putting on!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 276
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 224
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 248
Well I bought some red and black plastic paint today, I hope to paint the plastic this weekend.

I also found a deal I couldn't pass up on a ltz400 rear shock so that will be going on soon