BRAND NEW BLASTER

Well if you don't jet it will run to lean and cause your engine to seize up quicker. Jetting is all in the carb, so you really cant hurt the engine its self while jetting. Yeah he should know what hes doing. If you don't feel comfortable doing it yourself have him do it

I never put anything on myself. I leave it to the pro's. Do you know anywhere where you can get some cheap motocross boots?
\

Its not bad. It sounds good and is better than the dg. I prefer lrd though, they are a right hand exhaust and produce more power than fmf, dg, or toomey.

I didn't buy it new and i never would. They are loud, all after market pipes are loud. It is a great improvement over the stock exhaust. fmf exhausts are like 300. So if your already paying that why not pay 380 for an lrd? You can have alot more performance with an lrd. If you really don't want to spend that extra money then i would get a toomey exhaust system. Their around the same price and the come with an air filter, little vents for your air box to increase airflow and jets for that system.