brady "on field" jersey!

2smoker85

Dec 13, 2008
Edgewater MD
yes i just won a auction off of ebay, a tom brady "on field" jersey, normally these jerseys run for oh about 250.00, so i am going to put that sh*t in a case and hang it on my wall!! just thought i would let you all know about this AMAZING find! good for me, not for the guy trying to outbid me. haha

wow...lots of GAY-TRIOT FANS HERE...WATTA A DISCRACE...haha i cant talk though...my rams took the last few years off so some of the other teams could get some credit...

good deal smoker. and it is funny all the haters. the last few years have been Boston sports dominance from the Pats, Celtics, The Red Sox Nation and this year even the Bruins are nasty lol

new england teams ftw... everyone else is just hiding their love for the pats by saying they r fans for sh*tty f*cking teams... we by far have the best dominance in all aroud teams and good find on that jersey now get it signed homie

sh*t, i would love to, if he plays this year, i am hoping he is good to go, if i get to go to a game i will do my dambdest to get it signed, then i have a trophy

new england teams ftw... everyone else is just hiding their love for the pats by saying they r fans for sh*tty f*cking teams... we by far have the best dominance in all aroud teams and good find on that jersey now get it signed homie

LMFAO, OVER AND OVER AGAIN=))=))=))

f*ckin celtics LAKERS!!!! hold on hold on where is celtics in the east where is LA goin alllllllllllllllllll the way this year son

glasgow rangers anyone?=))

ive never seen an american football game so im still open for persuasion to a teamI:I so who excatly is running the show over in america the now