Boostfed build

Boostfed

Nov 27, 2009
Greene County Pa.
www.saintgamers.com
Well folks.. its time.. to f***** cold out to ride for the next 2 weeks so says the weather channel..+ this will get me out of the house after work a little.
bad part of this is i CANT WASH IT before i do this.. lack of truck and the car washing being 2 miles away.. once my quad gets wet it goes to idle and wont rev.

this wont be all done @ once.. but this is my overall plan.. im trying to be done long before spring.

I will still need some input folks.. kinda stuck on carb and a few other things..

1) new weisco piston and rings..( hopefully i can just hone it )
2) Flotek full P&P with the triple exhaust port.
3) pwk 33 or 35mm carb..need info on this fellas..not sure wtf to get..more on that later.
4) stuffer +3 crank
5) extended swing.. not sure who's gonna do it yet.
6) +2 A-arms (asr ) if i can find them in +2
7) works triple rate shocks..im hoping they will fit a +2 a arm
8) shee rear axle. "ive got 2 pms from drag shee owners wanting to trade )
9) airbox...either buying one of b_s_chances airboxes or pb's.
10) tring to figure out the timing advance.. might have dennis do it.
11) nerf bars.. havent decided. ( they can wait till much later )
12) 14t front
13) looking for a lower profile rear tire set (20s)
14) 400 ex shock i might just have locally from a friend...hes debating the sale.
15) carb cable for pwk
now paint..going 1 of 2 ways here..cant decided..

RAW frame clear coated ( if the welds are dark..will look good cleared" its like polished metal up to a dark area where its welded together ) with blue plastics. OR

Vibrant orange frame with white plastics..painted or new.. im gunna try to paint them 1st.

other stuff**

freeks grab bar "dont think i havent been watching your creations bro "
freeks case guard..
freeks modded shift star.

and awks airscoops.. IF i can get him or freek to fab 2 for me :)

i know im forgetting something..but yea there's the main idea.. i started ordering stuff tonight.. just for the shop so can get this going without waiting 20 min for air or freezing my ass off... compressed air + heat = nice to work with. my compressor now is about shot.

thanks to tater,awk,freek,scor1a,yb for the info shared...

thanks man.. i know it will come along fast. i think ima delete the nerfs.. i think if i do a double peg weld.. id save a lil money and be fine till summer.

i jsut realized.. project blaster is just a little over an hour from me.. thats going to be a definate stop even tho its high priced.. man that chance dude is doing some nice work on the airboxes.. i know it will polish to a shine if hes willing to sell one.

thanks man.. i know it will come along fast. i think ima delete the nerfs.. i think if i do a double peg weld.. id save a lil money and be fine till summer.

i jsut realized.. project blaster is just a little over an hour from me.. thats going to be a definate stop even tho its high priced.. man that chance dude is doing some nice work on the airboxes.. i know it will polish to a shine if hes willing to sell one.
Now thats cool! I'd just like to walk around their shop and look at all their stuff.

you can just hang on yb's coat tails, he is just doing all this same stuff, except where he bought the beef, haha, but i'm sure he'll guide ya through any questions ya have, and if the roads ever get any better 'round here, and we can set sumthin up, i'd come down for the trip to project blaster, i'd like to get the proper silencer for my f7 and sell this lrd one??

you can just hang on yb's coat tails, he is just doing all this same stuff, except where he bought the beef, haha, but i'm sure he'll guide ya through any questions ya have, and if the roads ever get any better 'round here, and we can set sumthin up, i'd come down for the trip to project blaster, i'd like to get the proper silencer for my f7 and sell this lrd one??

yea i forgot a pipe lolz

wonder if it will fit mine..

check the sig for build details lol.;)

i need air scoops biotch!!!

btw i gotta get ahold of tater.. if it will help $$ im going up there to have him build this sh*t if dennis is loaded with work..

i've never sold any of my airscoops, they're my one of a kind look

gonna be a bad lil blaster...i already suggested all my opinions to ya bro...see ur followin it up pretty well..

gonna be a bad lil blaster...i already suggested all my opinions to ya bro...see ur followin it up pretty well..

thanks man.. we'll have a lil fun once we get things ported.. thats the main hold up for me..i think we can knock it out pretty quick.. im going to tare it down in the am... i gotta go get another heater for the garage..1 isnt enough.. i just went out there and man...its f****** COLD!!!

thanks man.. we'll have a lil fun once we get things ported.. thats the main hold up for me..i think we can knock it out pretty quick.. im going to tare it down in the am... i gotta go get another heater for the garage..1 isnt enough.. i just went out there and man...its f****** COLD!!!

hahahahaha..... ^That's my problem. The temp here yesterday was a whopping 1 degree! My grage has 0 There is siding, plywood and studs and that's it! Doesn't make it very fun!

well.. lost power in garage today during tare down..getting ready to go to work now..

ya yb ill post pics soon..how many times have u seen a blasty tore down?

So nothing new there.. ive just got wheels and plastic off right now.. lost power and have been trying to fix that issue... no power = no heat and dark in dere..scary dark..

note.. i did find one of the handle bar bolts snapped off.....classic.

less talky, more worky and postin pics....hahahaha sounds like a nice project...

yea yea.. i just started afternoon shift z3 work.. i got home at exactly 2am... was ready to start working on it when i noticed the garage was dark...stepped inside and its a damn icebox.. i will post pics later on today when i find out wtf is wrong with the powa.

no power = no heat or comprsssor..yea yea i know.. pics or gtfo.. ill getem..trust me.

yea yea.. i just started afternoon shift z3 work.. i got home at exactly 2am... was ready to start working on it when i noticed the garage was dark...stepped inside and its a damn icebox.. i will post pics later on today when i find out wtf is wrong with the powa.

no power = no heat or comprsssor..yea yea i know.. pics or gtfo.. ill getem..trust me.

If you want to truck over to Greensburg-I have an double oversize garage with HEAT/AIR and tons space, light work bench and tools. You are welcome anytime !!

(ps My wife can COOK too....)

If you want to truck over to Greensburg-I have an double oversize garage with HEAT/AIR and tons space, light work bench and tools. You are welcome anytime !!

(ps My wife can COOK too....)

/\/\/\/\/\/\ just add beer, sounds like a good place to build sumthin to me!!!!!