boost bottle feedback

2stroke4life

Jan 9, 2008
northern va
i heard rumors that boost bottles are garbage, but on the ebay the post says they improve throttle responce from idle. is it worth buying? could somone who hays one post their results would be appreciated.

We toyed with them and acheives minimal results. You'll get more enjoyment by shutting your finger in the car door. "TRUST ME", don't waste your money.

We toyed with them and acheives minimal results. You'll get more enjoyment by shutting your finger in the car door. "TRUST ME", don't waste your money.
wath pitboss mean is whene evrithing i mean evrything,as been done tour your engine and around and you are looking for thats little tiny thing thats could make a diff well maybe its worth it -but you will feel no diff trust me!!!

no,boost bottle are around since 2 stroke is,,in fact a boost bottle is a way to store gas and air so it help not to bug on hard acceleration !!!
yamaha as been putting boost bottle on factory engine for as long as i can remember

hell no they make a diffrence i put one on my stock blaster UM racing boost bootle and it picked up a lot harder and you have to notice it from like when you start going helps for more excelleration in like 1st gear for 30$$ its nice to climb some stuff and get the holeshot

hell no they make a diffrence i put one on my stock blaster UM racing boost bootle and it picked up a lot harder and you have to notice it from like when you start going helps for more excelleration in like 1st gear for 30$$ its nice to climb some stuff and get the holeshot
well if you really thinks so i am happy for ya if its make thats much of a differance cool for ya ,but go and re read the xxxfloodedxxx post and my post and pitboss post than you will see they dont make thats much of a diff,but like i said before whene evrithing as been done to and around your engine it can help give ya like 1or 2 % more power!!!