block off kit

D

Derick19

Where would be the best place to get a oil block off kit?

wuts the point of one iv never had a problem with my oil tank

the oil injections like to go out so i would rather be safer and mix my own oil

wouldn't u be able to notice if ur oil wasn't mixin??

you wont notice till it is to late it has happend to me there was still smoke coming out of the exaust because of what left over oil was in there and i was riding around the next thing i know my quad stopped running waiting about 10 minutes then it wouldnt even kick over.

wut did u have to do to it just rebuild the top end or everyhting

If your oil injection goes out your gunna need a new piston, rings, bore it out, and probably new rod and crank as well.

You have to realize that the oil in your gas is the only lubrication a 2-stroke has. So if you lose that, you ruin EVERYTHING.

Block it off, and mix your own gas.

When that happens to me, I am going 4-stroke.

ZxAlucard6r said:
If your oil injection goes out your gunna need a new piston, rings, bore it out, and probably new rod and crank as well...

Haha yea... but 2-strokes are so nice because they make so much power with half the displacement... lighter, more powerful, and they sound so sexy

I agree on the sounding sexy part and yeah i didnt need a new rod luckly but i bored it, new piston and rings, new bearings, so i got lucky but yeah somtimes if you are not lucky you do have to replace the crank and all the fun stuff

Yeah my oil injection crapped out on me too cost me lots to rebuild the engine and I did all the work myself just cost me $600 for parts. Also the little gear that your engine is turning to make the pump work is made out of plastic so it just wears out really quick. I bought my block off kit from Trenga Racing (www.trengaracing.com) they made the first kit ever and are still doing it today.