Blizzard in NYC!!!! on its way

well ohios being hit pretty hard
did the driveway a little less than an hour ago and theirs already about another inch of snow on it now

yeah were gonna get 18 - 22 inches here in western MD. Already got about 10 - 12 and the worst isnt evern here yet they say.

I rember a few years back we had a winter storm in warning for 16-24inches and we got 1inch they close school the night before thats how bad they though it was gonna be so we had a snowday with 1in of snow out it was really funny

ahhah I was right north shore of suffolk I dont have any snow yet what about you guys down in nyc I bet you got snow from the looks of it

Just finished shoveling through two feet of snow in the driveway. It's still comin' down hard. We're suposed to get another 10" or so by 10 o'clock tonight.

Well we didnt get much me missed out i only had about 6 inches of snow. The good thing was i had a ball driving all over the streets. The HORRIBLE thing was that my blaster will not start now and i dont know why. I pulled the carb nothing wrong checked spark and i had but no start any idea?

We got 7 here but nothing to ride for me Blaster and LT aint ready and I aint taking the CR250 out wont get no where LOL

well we ended up with about 22 - 23 inches here in western MD. We had a couple 4 foot snow drifts in my drive way. If it wasnt for my neighbor and his old ass farm tractor with a plow we would of never got out. it took about 3 hours to clear up about 20 feet of an 1/8th mile long drive way. that was with a 4X4 big bear and a plow........sh*t sux...it took him about half hour to do the rest with the tractor.....

well we ended up with about 22 - 23 inches here in western MD. We had a couple 4 foot snow drifts in my drive way. If it wasnt for my neighbor and his old ass farm tractor with a plow we would of never got out. it took about 3 hours to clear up about 20 feet of an 1/8th mile long drive way. that was with a 4X4 big bear and a plow........sh*t sux...it took him about half hour to do the rest with the tractor.....

wow.....that alot man, we didnt even get a dusting, i love it I:II:I........cmon spring lol