Blasterfreek30 bike and your fav

strokers and paulie's for sure. top 2 favs.

and thanks guys, awsome knowing people see mine as up with the group of nicest blasters!

hmmm hard anybody on here that dont have a bunch of money to blow but yet some how make theres look good everybody
fergie and 04blaster for the sleeper class of coolness.
Paulie B for the best non blaster motor
245 for the he went all out on his,
Phrangle for one of the fastest and most modified blasters

for bruit 2 stroke power, paulie b's takes the cake.. i love me some thumpers!!!

and btw blaster freak.. for names.. cant forget mine... 'Bad Biish'

and on the note of ppl who build there with limited funds... im gonna pat my own back on this one.... mine was built on used parts, no job, only limited funds from the wife.. im a full time stay at home dad right now and she respects that and helps me out a little bit with my hobbie.. between me buying my blaster for 700, and what i have done to it im still under 900 bucks!!!

before..
01blaster.jpg

and after..
031509_165100.jpg

and dont forget the custom paint!!!!
031809_174800.jpg

again sorry.. but i give my self props!

I saw a couple people talking bout a black and blue blaster. You guys talking about mine haha? I feel stupid for asking but I was curious.

yes we are!!! in the austin powers fat bastard voice... ''''' its deeeaaaddd seeexxxaaayyy'''

i live dark colord quads,,, and cars.. hence why mine is black but whe the sun hits it is pops!! and my olds is being painted flat black, i think my next project quad is gonna go oil school... flat black primer with red oxide primer frame and suspnesion parts