BlasterForum.com Contest! Win a new Factory7 Exhaust!!!

Hahaha get real man......we should have a contest an you get to pick something in a certain price range or had like a 300 dollar shopping spree an you get as many things as you want for your blaster until you reach the 300 dollar limit! you could get grips, bar pads, nerfs, rims an that would be about 300....so you'd come out pretty good.

yea thatd be cool but i dont like the old format that was used to win that exhaust, top 20 posters? sounds like it would cause way to much spam, thats kind of a bullshit way to find a winner if u ask me, theres better criteria to use for a contest than that.

site supporters are all entered into a random name generator. it picks a winner, the winner is contacted via PM and everyone is happy. its a great to gain support for the forum and offset the cost of buying these items that get raffled off.

You can just click on the "Supporting Member" image on anyone that has it, or just the link in my signature and you'll also see a list of perks you get as a Forum Supporter.