BlasterBruce's Rebuild for his Bro !

Status
Not open for further replies.

blasterBruce

May 13, 2008
Griffin Ga
Well my bro was saying he wanted another blasty , So i looked online and found a Good starting point, Traded a Pair Of Memphis 15" Subs in a Ported Enclosure For this Blasty !! , It has Douglas Aluminum wheels With RA shredder tires , DG steel series nerfs , Oil block off , Carb has been messed with as well , But the Main problem is Busted Stator side case at the Shifter all the way around , Rear Swing arm is missing stuff and has bad bearings , Good news is I have a Good Spare Chassis to swap these parts with ,

On to the pics , build will go slow as I'm broke and just doing what I can when I can !

DSCF6564.jpg

DSCF6572.jpg

DSCF6565.jpg

DSCF6566.jpg

DSCF6567.jpg

DSCF6568.jpg

DSCF6569.jpg

DSCF6570.jpg

DSCF6571.jpg

Well let the Fun Begin Shall We :)

Last edited:
that silencer looks like it came off another bike and wasent made for a blaster but any ways what are the plans for it

Vito's cylinders have stock casting numbers. They only lack the "Y-X" on the intake window. The only way to know for sure is to measure the current bore size but some good indications would be pics of the intake window without the reed cage in there.

Seems like a good trade, but for some reason I'm inclined to say.........I'd have like to seen you get yours running before taking on another project??

Well I got Bored Yesterday and Swapped out the Raggedy Plastics for the White off my Cheap Parts blasty , What you think , Look better white ?
DSCF6572.jpg

Yeah I thought the White looked better and yes Decals will make it look A little better , Unsure of the Colors my bro wants to use , Waiting to finish my Build before I tear into this one haha

According to Ken OConnor's video, only stock cylinders have the "Y-1" or "Y-2" on the outside of the intake. The Vito's cylinders don't have these on the outside of the intake.

Status
Not open for further replies.