Blaster wouldn't start, later on it started

Ayeitsnico

Apr 10, 2020
Rode for maybe 3 hours, the tires are terrible in deep sugar sand so i got stuck and had to pull it out...it wouldnt start, i flipped gas and power off and on, changed gears, put in neutral, tried with and without clutch and it still wouldnt start. It still had gas and made sure to check reserve. Once we got it home 30to60 mins later , it started first kick?

Rode for maybe 3 hours, the tires are terrible in deep sugar sand so i got stuck and had to pull it out...it wouldnt start, i flipped gas and power off and on, changed gears, put in neutral, tried with and without clutch and it still wouldnt start. It still had gas and made sure to check reserve. Once we got it home 30to60 mins later , it started first kick?
Riding in deep sugar sand.puts alot of demand on the engine. Which can make it run hot. 3 hrs in sand is alot need to take breaks so engine can cool down some. What's the sparkplug look like

Riding in deep sugar sand.puts alot of demand on the engine. Which can make it run hot. 3 hrs in sand is alot need to take breaks so engine can cool down some. What's the sparkplug look like

Attachments

• 15867428638175877292007511026908.jpg
    15867428638175877292007511026908.jpg
    359 KB · Views: 156
Looks like it's running rich.do you have a compression tester?to see where your compression is at.

Looks like it's running rich.do you have a compression tester?to see where your compression is at.
I tried to test it but it wont fit without taking the fender and gas tank off, it still takes some power to kick it, is it work checking?

I tried to test it but it wont fit without taking the fender and gas tank off, it still takes some power to kick it, is it work checking?
It's nice to know where your at. Health wise on the top end. But not a must do. If it's running