blaster won't start

U

ueyteuor

i hope you guys can help..

blaster is a 2003.. i removed removed the tors, and bought the removal kit, so i tapped an idle screw into the carb, and i also installed a twist throttle.. now the blaster will not start... i give it some kicks, and it sounds like it wants to start, but no matter what, it won't start... plug sparks, fresh gas, so i don't know what the problem is... it must be something electrical... anyone have any clue? anything to do with jumping wires or something?

You are supposed to connect the two wires coming off the tors together i think, been to long since I did it.

You are supposed to connect the two wires coming off the tors together i think, been to long since I did it.

are the 2 wires yellow and black?? i dont remember which wires come off the tors..

yup, that was it...

as soon as i connect the wires together, it fired up first kick... thank you guys

'00 blaster starts but dies

finalyy got it started rode it round the house and it ran good till the spark plug came lose (i forgot to tighten it all the way) and then it will turn over and idle but just as you put on the air filter it dies. what should i do? is it something with the jets? and yes the lid stays off