Blaster won't idle

UPDATE: Freshly bored and honed cylinder, new 67 mm piston and rings. Re-assembled and put 270 main jet in carb. Still wouldn't idle. Did the 03+ Tors elimination and that fixed the non-idle issue but now it's still a jetting thing. It idles too high right now and if I screw in the the air/idle screw all the way it gets close to where it should be but still to fast. Going to try cable adjustments and possible move the needle back down to 4 if I still can't get it. It's currently on 3.

BTW- on the 03 Tors you do have to close the circuit by chopping off the connections and twisting the wires together.

After taking the tors apart and manually setting it to the lowest setting, and also eliminating the electronics of the tors, idle is good.

Bike is also running really good as far as I can tell now also after some last minute advice from Chris :) After the new top-end break-in is complete I'll really know how good/bad she is.

So I also had to replace the Ignition coil and found a electronic short behind the screw that holds the front cover on. It had rubbed a hole in the main yellow/red wire in the primary wiring harness. What are the F'n odds of that one!! All problems resolved and the baby runs great. Then again, you might have already seen my hill climb video I:I