blaster without rear plastics!

all my buddies say it looks sweet but you will get muddier. but getting dirtys part of the fun! and it looks like it mounts to the lip on the plastic. (my quads at our land a half hr away im going to ride tomorrow so i'll kno tomorrow i just wanted to see if i could find out quickly off of here)

Well you have been answered several times and it doesn't look sweet. It looks like someone was too broke to replace the plastics. But hey if you like it....

It has no rear plastics. GETTO. When I see any quad with no rear plastics, the first thing I think is that it's a beater. It just makes me think ether there to poor or don't care enuff to make there quad rite. If you want to go with that look, atleast put the rear plastics on and trim them way down so it looks like it was ment to be that way.

never gunna try and ride without rears ever again,
1. it did look like a ghetto blaster
2.the airboot was sagging on the shock and made the quad bogg if i went in water
3. michigan is flooded cuz of spring and riding cold mud and having everything hit you SUCKS!
4. if i do anything with my rears im moving them back 4 inches.

i cut my rears a sh*t load and i regreted it. why would you want to take them completely off? just move them back. and if youre worried about more room, take the fronts off.

ghetto huh? Mine as it sits. I like the way mine looks with out them, but to each their own. The seat just clips in, like stated already. I get dirty anyway so i dont really think it makes that much of a diff (for me anyway). Taking the rears off gave me more room than taking the fronts off.
4961-downsized-0730001750.jpg

4960-downsized-0730001749a.jpg