Blaster with Raptor Fender*PICS*

not too shaby!

that looks sick. only thing i dont like, and if it didnt have this it would be AMAZING is the way the seats square and the part of the fender were the raptor seat sits is like curved. but you know what, you could easily fix that.

mod your seat dude! just take the cover off, mark n cut away foam and plastic and shape it to the raptor fender then put the cover back on. teh covers the only problem but a bit of work and it should go.

good job.

ya i hate the square seat! i could probably fab something up, i could just get a custom cover made to.

heres a 660 fender, they come up at the front nad dont know if they would be long enough if you cut it off.
!BNz9KkgB2k~$(KGrHgoH-CgEjlLl5Z,dBJrg5ZHRdg~~_1.JPG

the raptor 250 fender might work pretty easy, going to have to cut a little bit off the front. also alot different design. also not as wide
d116_1.JPG

then the raptor 700 fender, that i used.
207471087_o.jpg

yea the 250 might work, also i dont have the pwk or 240 kit on yet, im waiting for the snow to melt
and to get a pipe haha.
the very back i still need to lift up a bit as you can see there is a small gap between the seat and fender, nothing some washers cant fix

Last edited:
yea man hopefully tomorrow if its nice, if not sunday i have a funeral to attend on saturday.
one thing i was leary about is the blaster seat not being wide enough for the fender, but it is just wide enough