Blaster vs ex

yz360

Jan 23, 2009
WNY
alright here is what im faced with today at scholl kid say he can beat me with a 300ex and i said bring it on........ i think i can beat him what u guys think?

What he has:
300ex
fmf pipe

What i have:
Dg silencer rest is stock
soon to be ordering a 14t sproket and should i get a 38t rear????

you will beat him for like the first 150ft then he will get you

my friend has one, we used to race all the time when mine was stock

ight its just for fun not like in racing pinks lol but we run down a dirt road its like a mile long but we use like an 8th mile so i will probley be running him in the 1/8th mile

I wouldnt do it ..sounds like hes very strong willed concerning this , with such an intense desire to win and unrelenting shear determination alone ,he will surely have the ability to conquer and slay every opponent who dare challenges him in a race regardless of the opponents engine size or rider skill level.

I wouldnt do it ..sounds like hes very strong willed concerning this , with such an intense desire to win and unrelenting shear determination alone ,he will surely have the ability to conquer and slay every opponent who dare challenges him in a race regardless of the opponents engine size or rider skill level.

^^^^^LMAO^^^^^

sounds like dungon and dragons hahaha jm but idk i will give it a try hell if i dont win it gives me a reason to build it lol.

alright plus mine was rebuilt like 2 yrs ago and his has nvr been rebuilt this will help i think????? and his ex is beat and i meen BEAT.