Blaster vibration

dharbeck

Dec 13, 2007
NE
I have a Blaster and when the engine is running the whole thing vibrates. I mean bad the thing makes your feet and hands tingle. Yes the motor mount bolts are tight. Anybody know what is wrong with this thing? Any help will be great

Mine doesn't do it when it is setting still just when I rev it to high RPMs I don't even notice it when i'm riding just setting still.

are you sure the balancer is even installed, these motors will run without them, some even prefer them this way, they don't do much other than control vibrations...

Mine Too...

My blaster vibrates badly too...

Not in the low RPM's, but when it's up on the pipe...atleast it did when it ran...

I rode my mom's blaster this past weekend, and noticed it did it also, but no where near as badly. Maybe it's something with age??? Mine is a 91 hers is an '02.

Good Luck!

this may be one of those things were by reminding people about it, it makes them think about it. pretty sure they all vibrate, just some more with different things. watch when i get mine fixed its going to vibrate and im going to think i did something wrong when i put it back together.

mine did it, but it was from the mounting bolt ontop of the head pipe was loose! (like on the fat part of the pipe) and then i had to tighten up the front motor mount bolt and its smooth as cat sh*t now!!

mine did it, but it was from the mounting bolt ontop of the head pipe was loose! (like on the fat part of the pipe) and then i had to tighten up the front motor mount bolt and its smooth as cat sh*t now!!
lmfao..

mine doesnt really vibrate at all honestly.

this may be one of those things were by reminding people about it, it makes them think about it. pretty sure they all vibrate, just some more with different things. watch when i get mine fixed its going to vibrate and im going to think i did something wrong when i put it back together.

This is what I did..... I didn't pay any attention to it at all before I rebuilt it and when I got it back together I started it up to see if everything was working good and noticed it vibrating. I did everything and my local dealer told me that it was natural for them to vibrate some like that.

no counter balancer (from my understandin), plus its a two stroke.

Totally normal from my experience.