blaster value CURIOUS AMERICAN PRICE

its funny the valur dont really drop because of the year untill you look at 03-06 then they go up some

r they different tyres than are in your sig cause them 1s arnt stock the one's like blasterrider119's are stock

those ar the ones that are on it. 4 bald tires. garbage 18's in the back soon to have 20's and i got 2 new tires for the front came on rims and hub for a suzuki LT230 Quadsport for $60. couldnt pass that deal. ill make the money back almost with the rims and hubsI:I

i got mine from the dealer new for $4400..guess i got jipped huh?? haha...but sold that and bought a shee for $1950..almost same as you guys pay for yours blasters

i got mine for 1700 but its an 06 SD and it had brand new tires and rims with DG bumper and was very very clean so id say for that about 1ggrand

i got mine for 1700 but its an 06 SD and it had brand new tires and rims with DG bumper and was very very clean so id say for that about 1ggrand

hell here they sell for $2000 canadian. woulda been $2500 canadian with the brand new gold series pipe and silencer. he failed on the trade but i still came out on top so....he just traded never looked at the bikes or anything. it was dark i gave him a flash light and everything to go over them he said they look good ill trade.

next day email rolls in. he was pissed. man i gave ya the flashlight and all and u didnt look im not the one to blame. so now i have to pay $450 for the pipe and silencer if i want it. which i deffinitly want cuz stock exhaust sounds....:(

i watched youtube vid with that pipe and it sounds so sweet actual 2 srtoke ping soundI:II:I