blaster stalls out out from idel to full

bigbadblaster200

Jan 21, 2009
west park ny
hey guys i was wondering if u could help me i just re did my topend and when i whent to fire it up it started good but as soon as i gave it some throttel is stalled out so i started it again let i warm up and it still does the same thing so i canged the jet from a 230 to a 220 and it still did it so then i changed it from a 220 to a 210 and it still does it so any help please

I'd clean the carb real good, should during a rebuild anyway. Make sure the oil injection is hooked up or if removed the hole is still plugged where it was connected. Make sure you don't have any air leaks. Go back to the 230 jet and try again.

thanks guys ill try that but i all so have a pipe and air filter and when i start it up and give it gas i see gas spiten out of the carb with the air box off

dude thats way f*cking lean try going to a 260 or so 230 is stock your leaning the piss out of it

ok so maybe around a 280 or so and your safe year round i live in ny and run 270 spring like a 300 winter otherwise its lean but i have more mods try like a 270 or so and check what color the plug is (do you know how to )

clean out your carb and check the float level... check all your wires are together mine wouldnt run cause 2 wires were unplugged run 89octane make sure u premix the first tank so the oil gets pumping and you should be good while its apart mine as well check the reeds 4 10mm bolts