Blaster spluettering in low rpm's

FaH-S.A

Feb 25, 2010
South Africa (Durban)
www.facebook.com
Went for a ride today, was great. But my blaster is spluttering in the low rpm's. I just changed the plug from b8es to b8eg and its still the same. My air filter is really dirty i think it could be that? Or maybe its the carb?

Let me know :) thanks

Clean the airfilter definitely.

I know different jets effect different RPM ranges so you might want to take a look at your carb.

Considering your airfilter is really dirty, some dirt may have gotten into your carb and clogged a jet.

the above mentioned solutions and..............was it rejetted for the pipe ??????

1. Make sure its jetted for the pipe.
2. You need to clean& oil your filter almost every long ride or after a couple short rides.
3. If cleaning the filter doesnt help i would clean the carb something could of got in there from that dirty filter.

I know if you ride dusty trails like me i oil my filter and when i take that thing off and shake it i can never get all the dirt off there since the oil attracts it so well. But when i first started i never oiled it there never would be dust on there it would just pass right through.

When was the last time you rode the quad and it was running good? If there's been a big temp change since you last rode, then it may be time to re-jet.