Blaster running rough

zachd242

Nov 22, 2010
sophia NC
i need help like whenever i get on my blaster really hard it makes a loud cracking spit and spuders and act's like it does not get enough gas to carb but it cranks good and all but like whenever i give it alot of gas it takes forever for it to gain speed and smokes like crazy!!

no i haven't done it myself. they just go out nothing really makes them. but it is under the clutch cover. hopefully someone who has done it will answer you

its really easy. buy a new clutch side cover gasket. take the cover off clean the old gasket off and the entire area of the case and cover that are sealed by the gasket replace the cover with new gasket then the most important part leakdown test

its really easy. buy a new clutch side cover gasket. take the cover off clean the old gasket off and the entire area of the case and cover that are sealed by the gasket replace the cover with new gasket then the most important part leakdown test

i think he needs crank seals. he said its running bad and smoking

Here's some pics for you. This ones a double lip seal and a collar go's on there.

4304-clutch-side-seal.jpg

4303-clutch-side-seal.jpg

ok thanks man but do i need to take the whole right side case off too? and yeah whenever im ruff on it it smokes really BAD!!

Not sure if you can pry it out, but i had to split the cases for a new crank and put new seals in. Mine went in real hard, hope i didnt damage it, leak test should tell me.

and im trying to upload a pic on here like tht dude done but i cant seem to get it to show up on the reply box haha but na i cleaned the carb and im gonna see what happens after that bud!

first take the clutch cover off then take the clutch assembly off then the two gears that connect to the crank then theres a little retainer and a collar in the middle of the seal then get a medum sizzed flat head and hammer it into the top of the seal till it stops then kept prying it out its harder then it sounds trust me unless your blaster likes you