blaster running away

ive messed with the idle screw and the air misture screw no matter witch way you turn them, all the way in, or all the way out, it still runs away the only thing that kind of helped a lil was when i fully choked it all the way out but still running way to high. im just gonna leak down test it and go from there. one i leak down test it and it dont have any leaks where will i need to look next.

I bet you wont be with us much longer....

But yeh, make a video for our humor.

back to coltons ACTUAL problem, dont take the pink dudes help...

Leak-down tested? (only two more times needed :rolleyes: )

Also, if you used a 'shee carb, make sure nipple/hole oppisite the choke knob is plugged. It connects both 'shee carbs.

Mad cuz I didnt buy the gizmo gadget? Lol u don't need it!

and you're outta here gizmo

1zl3yv9.jpg

If there are no air leaks the slide could not returning to the bottom of its travel.

Is the cable pinched?

Did you use WD40 on the cable at anytime, it turns into gum after a while?

Is the cap fully screwed on and not cross threaded?

Is the pilot jet free from crap?

STOCK CARB.... unscrew main jet remove main jet plastic ring and washer,to the left way up in the tiny hole is the pilot jet,you need a small flat head screwdriver to get it out,then soak it in carb cleaner for awhile,in a cup or summin,also might need to run a piece of summin through it to clean,wire,or compressed air,you should be able to hold it up to a light and see through it :)

02 carb with text 1.jpg

Last edited:
If your jet needle is bent, then it could be fouling the needle jet and stopping the slide from dropping to the bottom.

It is possible to straighten it by rolling it on a flat surface and tapping with a soft faced hammer until it Is straightened out.