Blaster rear stock wheels/tires with hubs

2-stroke-mingming

Jan 30, 2008
Selma, California
I have a stock set of wheels and tires off my son's blaster. Tires have probably about 60% + tread on them left. Wheels are stock steel wheels in good shape. Hubs are in good shape but could use new lugs. When I bought this blaster someone had used regular nuts/bolt to mount the rims to the hubs. I just recently change them out in favor of banshee hubs so mine and his bike can interchange wheels. Let me know if interested. I hate shipping big items due to packaging and costs, but let me know. Asking $60 for everything + shipping.

i might be interested in just the wheels and tires if shipping was an option... could you check on it for me please? 83401
also DHL is CHEAP.. you don't need to package them where they are wheels and tires.. they just tag them with the shipping info

i might be interested in just the wheels and tires if shipping was an option... could you check on it for me please? 83401
also DHL is CHEAP.. you don't need to package them where they are wheels and tires.. they just tag them with the shipping info

Wow, Compared to other shipping methods, DHL is cheap. I'll charge you $23 shipping for this item to your zip code

I can't go any lower, with or without hubs, $60 is the lowest. I hope that's cool with you. I just sell things to have funds for our great hobby. Otherwise I would'nt be able to afford to maintain all these quads. My kids love me for that. By the way, I just sent out your crankshaft on Monday morning via priority mail, hope you can make that monster work.