Blaster Parts

DeJay1206

Sep 17, 2013
Leechburg, PA
I have a bunch of parts that I no longer need, unless somehow they bolt up to my RM 250... :eek:

Here are pictures of everything, make me an offer and we'll see what we can come up with.

ixwg3q.jpg

mv46fo.jpg

a3yper.jpg

ve4rxf.jpg

1604z9x.jpg

2ch6rm9.jpg

14pn2b.jpg

v62nur.jpg

oanl8g.jpg

I also have a rear sprocket hub that I forgot to get a picture of, the splines are in good condition and it's ready to rock!

I also have a kicker that I forgot to get a pic of also.

The rear axle is a +3 and needs a new chain sprocket hub. There's a small amount of front and back play on it.

The exhaust is the stock exhaust.

The brake line is for the 88-02 front hydro conversion, great buy for someone looking to piece together a hydro setup.

I'd like to keep the case halves together and sell it as a whole shell. All the bearings are there, except for one main bearing, and they all spin freely.

I have all the springs for the clutch, and it's missing two of the screws (snapped them off when I over torqued them)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Paypal is the only method I will accept, and it can't be as a "gift", I want a legitimate paypal transaction.

shoot me a ballpark, negotiable price, for everything else, picked up :)

Reactions: DeJay1206
Lol, you want some extras?!

eeeh, there's a couple pieces in that lot i could use as spares.
just figured it's be eaisier to take the whole lot ?

these are always good to have spares of......
2ch6rm9.jpg

and the axle.

shoot me a price.

Reactions: DeJay1206
how much for those heel guards?

$20+ shipping sound good? If shippings over $10 we can call it even at $30

You need to get a bracket or weld a tab to the frame for them to work properly. Just fyi.

A bracket or some type of hose clamp will suffice but it'd be best to get a tab welded on. If u know a welder it wouldnt cost you anything...easy to do.

Last edited:
i was just wondering wat you were asking for them.i would buy them but my parents have cut me off from their paypal account cause i keep on buying blaster stuff. :(