blaster & parts lot

blasterkid89

Jan 2, 2009
good old canisteo ny
i may be selling my blue blaster, have plastics, ect everything to put it back together, spare motor needs top end gasket and clutch cover gasket, have 2 good extra frames enough parts to put together another blaster besides the blue one, 3 sets of plastics and a bunch of other parts i will let you guys know what all i have for sale in the lot after the weekend, i think all parts are stock but looking to get rid of the whole lot buying a lifted truck and need the $ for it can get pics probably this weekend, looking to sell the whole lot not looking to make any extra $ on it just want i what i have into all the blasters and parts so i can buy the truck

Your not selling the blaster are 'ya Shannon? Its coming together really well!

-Mike

PS: Looking into getting a blaster, not sure on which kind yet, most likely a blaster

will let everythign go for $800 that how much i payed for the blue blaster just needs to be finished up has new parts, and parts lot includes 2 motors, 3 frames, 1 rear end axle assembly, a set of 4 extra stock tires and rims, extra a arms set, hubs ect.. 2 tubs in extra parts as well, enought parts to build another almost complete blaster, couple extra sets of plastics as well looking to get rid of everything in the next week or 2, local pick up only

i will get pics of everything and the extra parts this sunday and post em

i know you want to sell it all but ill take a motor off your hands you said you have 2 whats the condition of the 1 that you didnt mention up top

this in an odd request, but could you chop off the left side rear fender mount? its not like the right side that it attaches, mine broke off and i need to weld a new one on.